Public Car Park RatesParking Terms & Conditions
|Categories (stay time)||Rates HRK|
|Up to 10 minutes||Free|
|Up to 1 hour||27 HRK|
|2 hours||47 HRK|
|3 hours||70 HRK|
|From 3 to 6 hours||78 HRK|
|From 6 to 12 hours||110 HRK|
|From 12 to 24 hours||150 HRK|
|Up to 48 hours||210 HRK|
|From 3rd to 5th day each additional day||72 HRK|
|From 6th day each additional day||68 HRK|
* VAT included.
- Customer is free to leave car park in 10 minutes time without verification of parking card.
- After exceeding 10 minutes free-time, the staying time will be calculated from the time of entry, including these first 10 minutes.
- The paid ticket is valid for 15 minutes after the payment in order to enable you to move your vehicle from the car park.
- Stated prices are actual parking prices, without promotional prices.
- Price is calculated on the basis of actual parking price on the day of leaving the car park.
- There is no Day ticket available, prices are calculated on per hour basis.
- The Passenger Terminal is PRM accessible. Wheelchair assistance is available through your airline. Please contact your airline in advance to make arrangements.
- Vehicle restrictions: vehicles longer than 6 meters, with trailer or with more than 9 seats including the driver's cannot be used in relation to the above parking services. Please go to B2B car park Coach zone (area dedicated for Tourist busess and shuttles).
- In case of parking card lost, a charge of 800 Kunas, non reimbursable, will be applied.
Payment is made via pay-on-foot car park cashiers. Instructions and price information are available at the car park next to the pay-on-foot parking cashiers and Public parking entrance. Please proceed to Public car park.
There are parking places at the Airport for bicycles. Marked bicycle parking is available outside, on the right edge of the Passenger Terminal building, the Arrivals.