Public Car Park RatesParking Terms & Conditions
|Categories (stay time)||Rates HRK|
|Up to 1 hour||27 HRK|
|2 hours||47 HRK|
|3 hours||70 HRK|
|From 3 to 6 hours||78 HRK|
|From 6 to 12 hours||110 HRK|
|From 12 to 24 hours||150 HRK|
|From 24 to 48 hours||210 HRK|
|From 3rd to 5th day each additional day*||72 HRK|
|From 6th day each additional day*||68 HRK|
* VAT included.
- The paid ticket is valid for 15 minutes after the payment in order to enable you to move your vehicle from the car park.
- Stated prices are actual parking prices, without promotional prices.
- Price is calculated on the basis of actual parking price on the day of leaving the car park.
- There is no Day ticket available.
- The Passenger Terminal is PRM accessible. Wheelchair assistance is available through your airline. Please contact your airline in advance to make arrangements.
- Vehicle restrictions: vehicles longer than 6 meters, with trailer or with more than 9 seats including the driver's cannot be used in relation to the above parking services. Please go to B2B car park Coach zone (area dedicated for Tourist busess and shuttles).
- Day in the sense of this Price List represents the period of 24 hours starting from the exact time of entrance in the Car Park, indicated on parking ticket. Every following day represents the next following period of 24 hours which began after the expire of the previous 24 hours.
- In case of parking card lost, a charge of 800 Kunas, non reimbursable, will be applied.
Payment is made via pay-on-foot car park cashiers. Instructions and price information are available at the car park next to the pay-on-foot parking cashiers and Public parking entrance. Please proceed to Public car park.
There are parking places at the Airport for bicycles. Marked bicycle parking is available outside, on the right edge of the Passenger Terminal building, the Arrivals.