- Web check-in
- Ticket sales
- Check-in time
- Security information
- Reaching airport
- Bus transfer from the airport to the city of Zagreb
- Parking map
- VIP Services
- World time zone
- Frequently asked questions
- Arrivals / Departures - Zagreb International Airport
- Passengers with Reduced Mobility, Special Assistance & VIP
Frequently asked questions
- Airport address
- What are the directions and address of the Zagreb International Airport?Zagreb International Airport is located approximately 30 - 40 minutes from the centre of Zagreb.
Zagreb International Airport Jsc.
Ulica Rudolfa Fizira 1
Grad Velika Gorica
10 150 Zagreb
Click here to download directions to the Zagreb International Airport.
- Flight / Airline Travel Information
- How can I find out airline fares for flights between Zagreb and other cities?Please contact airlines directly, or go different travel agents for fares and flight schedules. If you are interested in a list of airlines at Zagreb International Airport, click on Airlines.
For purchasing tickets for Air France, KLM, Germanwings, Air Serbia and SWISS flights you can also contact:
MZLZ Ticketing Office
Tel + 385 1 456 2169
- How early should I get to the airport for a domestic and how early for international flight?As a general rule, arrive at the airport no later than 90 minutes before your domestic flight is scheduled to depart. This is somewhat later than the typical suggestion of 120 minutes for an international flight.
For any additional information please visit our website Check-in time
- How can I find arrival/departure times for flights?Real-time flight information is available on our web site or by contacting your airline directly.
- What is minimum connecting time at Zagreb international Airport?Minimum connecting time at Zagreb International Airport is 40 minutes. Bear in mind that our passenger terminal is somewhat small area, with no long distances and it is completely on ground floor. At the beginning of your trip check-in staff can through-check your luggage to the final destination and probably give you a boarding pass for that flight to make your travelling experience simpler.
- Parking and Ground Transportation
- How is parking organized at Zagreb International Airport?Parking is available at airport’s open parking lots. It is not possible to make reservations in advance. You can pay for the parking with credit card or cash at the counter in the passenger terminal or at the parking cashiers located in entrance of all parking lots.
For more information’s please refer to our web site section Parking plan where you can find Parking calculator. Please note, the calculation is for informational use only and as such should not be used in any other purpose.
Remark: In case the parking card is reported as lost, a charge of 800 Kuna will be applied.
- What services of public transportation are organized between Zagreb International Airport and Zagreb?The scheduled bus shuttle "Pleso prijevoz" is operating in both directions between the Main Bus Station in Zagreb and Zagreb International Airport. This shuttle service operates in scheduled intervals up to 08:00 PM each day. However it is also organized in such a way that it follows the arrival of all scheduled traffic landings at Zagreb International Airport.
The airport bus shuttle Pleso prijevoz station in direction Zagreb Bus Station is located just outside the international arrivals. For easier orientation we have provided a 3D interactive map of the passenger terminal.
Information on bus shuttle time-table, tickets and stations is available on Pleso prijevoz's official web pages.
- Which items are not permitted on board?The Law forbids taking dangerous and prohibited items both in checked, as well as hand baggage. These materials include explosives, easily flammable liquids, radioactive materials and poisons, loaded weapons, compressed gas cylinders, anti-corrosion and anti-oxidising.
More information on what is not permitted on board please refer to our web site under the heading: Passenger Information / Security information / Speed up your security screening.
- Do you have a luggage storage at the airport?The airport does not have luggage storage.
The laws and bylaws of the Republic of Croatia which regulate protection of air traffic for security reasons do not permit area for temporary or long term luggage storage at the airports.
- Does Zagreb International Airport provide an airport luggage (baggage) wrapping service to passengers?Baggage wrapping service is available and located within the Passenger Terminal, crossways the check-in section. This way, as usual, by wrapping the luggage with a special plastic folio you can protect your personal belongings from damage and thus avoid most problems with the baggage during the transportation. The price of this service is 6 Eur.
- I am wondering is it possible to check- in luggage from the USA to go directly to Split, or do I have to get my luggage to Zagreb and re-check-in for the Croatia Airlines flight?Although you do travel from the USA, you can check-in luggage from the USA to go directly to Split. It is recommended that you insist on baggage check-in all the way to the final destination. Moreover, besides Zagreb, passenger's luggage from the USA can be checked through to all airports in Croatia e.g. Dubrovnik, Pula, Zadar etc...
- Can you please tell me your rules and regulations regarding traveling with my pet?Information you require is a matter of airline that you will be travelling with. We suggest you to visit the official website of the Airlines you will be travelling with. Moreover, you could also send an e-mail with the same question to their published Customer Relations contact.
- I live in USA and I am planning to visit Croatia this summer. I was wondering if I was allowed to bring a bottle of wine with me as a gift for someone?For all information’s regarding Customs and tax allowances for travellers please refer to our web site section Passenger information / Customs.
- Hotel and Car Rental Information
- Are there any hotels close to the airport? Which are they, in that case?Most of the hotels are located in Zagreb city centre app. 17 km away from the airport. However, public transportation services to city centre are available (e.g. taxi, bus shuttle...).
Currently, the closest hotels to the airport are Aristos and Stella.
More information on these and other hotels on or web site section At the Airport / Hotels
- Is it possible to rent a car at the airport?
- Is it possible to stay all night at the airport? I have a flight in the morning at 08:00 AM. Is the airport open all night?It is possible to stay overnight in the airport. Airport is open 7 / 24. However, passengers can stay in the landside area, immediately before the body check. Once passengers get to the airport our employees at the Information desk will provide them with relevant information regarding conditions of overnight stay at the airport.
- Where in the Passenger Terminal ATM’s are located?The locations of ATM's positions within the passenger terminal are visible on the exhibiting Terminal Map of the Airport.
- Which credit cards are accepted at the airport?Shops and agencies located at the airport usually accept all the major credit cards.
15.10.2015.Jacques Feron is the new CEO of MZLZ
03.07.2015.Today Zagreb International Airport inaugurate Sky Greece Airline scheduled service Toronto - Zagreb