Price ListsAccording to Article 42. Air Traffic Act (OG 69/09), Zagreb International Airport is introducing the Basic Airport Services Price List.
- Air Traffic Act (OG 69/09 and 84/11)
- Ordinance onairport charges (OG 38/13)
- Ordinance on provision of groundhandling services (OG 38/13)
International Legislature and recommendations:
- Council Directive 96/67/EC of 15 October 1996 on access to the groundhandling market at Community airports. (Official Journal L 272, 25/10/1996 p. 0036 – 0045)
- S.I. No. 505/1998 — Regulations Entitled European Communities (Access To The Groundhandling Market At Community Airports) Regulations, 1998
- IATA Airport Development Reference Manual, 9th Edition, January 2004
- Regulation (EC) No 1107/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 July 2006 concerning the rights of disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility when travelling by air
- ICAO Airport Economics Manual, ICAO Doc 9562 / 3rd Edition, 2013
- Directive 2009/12/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on Airport Charges of 11. 03. 2009.
- ICAO’s Policies on Charges for Airports and Air Navigation Services, ICAO Doc 9082 / 9th Edition, 2012
- ACI – Policies and Recommended Practices Handbook 2009; 7th Edition, 2009
The Regulated Airport Services Price List has been approved on behalf of Croatian Civil Aviation Agency.
The Regulated Airport Services Price List will apply unless the users are notified otherwise, in other words until revocation.
A Zagreb International Company reserves the right to review and adjust prices according to ½ of EU LIBOR index value at the beginning of each year.
The amended (MZLZ) Regulated Airport Services Price List, which was approved by the CCAA on March 2nd, 2015. The official date of stepping into full force and implementation of this new, amended, price list is on the 60th day, counting from today (March 4th, 2015), therefore on May 03rd, 2015.
Manipulative costs of 10% will be charged for the spent material and goods.
For all other services on special request please contact: Operations@mzlz-zagreb-airport.hr
15.10.2015.Jacques Feron is the new CEO of MZLZ
03.07.2015.Today Zagreb International Airport inaugurate Sky Greece Airline scheduled service Toronto - Zagreb