General aviation handlingThe new General aviation terminal at Zagreb International Airport offers generous facilities as well as its own Croatian customs and immigration services thus avoiding completely main passenger terminal.
The new General aviation terminal offers relaxing amenities visiting passengers and pilots want, including two lounges, refreshment center, flight planning room, VIP bus and other services upon request.
Working hours of General aviation terminal is from 7:00 to 21:00 p.m., seven days a week.
During after office hours, due to 24 hour operation on Zagreb International Airport, General Aviation handling is conducted through the main passenger terminal building.
Common general aviation handling procedure:
- Aircraft marshaling
- Baggage offloading
- Separate passenger and crew transport to General Aviation Terminal
- Baggage transport to General Aviation Terminal
- Passenger and crew immigration and customs control assistance at a separate control place
- Separate exit
- Crew and passenger registration inside the General Aviation Terminal
- Separate immigration and customs control
- Separate passenger and crew transport to the aircraft
- Baggage transport to the aircraft
- Baggage loading
Private vehicles are not allowed to access the ramp.Contacts
Tel: +385 1 4562 354
Fax: +385 1 4562 388
Mob: +385 98 293 129
Traffic Department (after GAT working hours):
Tel: +385 1 4562 200 / +385 1 4562 009
Fax: + 385 1 4562 682
15.10.2015.Jacques Feron is the new CEO of MZLZ
03.07.2015.Today Zagreb International Airport inaugurate Sky Greece Airline scheduled service Toronto - Zagreb