AdvertisingWHY TO ADVERTISE AT Zagreb International Airport?
Airports have always been places with a special atmosphere. Places where people usually make their first impression of our countries. Their reasons for travel are different. The airport, its location and function, is a rare crossroad of businessmen, tourists, adventurers, academics, common and always dynamic people.
They offer the unique opportunity to engage the senses across the Airport environment, helping brands to capitalize on Zagreb International Airport’s high dwell time to create memorable experiences for passengers in a relaxed environment.
Advertising at Zagreb International Airport provides an interesting audience mix of domestic and international travelers, reaching in excess of over 2,3M passengers annually, and at least a double number of non-travelers who have a variety of reasons why they go to the airport. Many of them visit airport in order to meet or see off other travelers, to shop, to enjoy dining, plane spotting, or are participating in various educational field trips. The number of passengers and non-travelers increases every year.
Therefore the possibility of advertising at Zagreb International Airport will bring your message closer to a specific group of consumers - the airport audience.
The Airport Audience:
- highly educated
- very mobile
- a high proportion of frequent flying businessman and business decision makers
- buyers of fancy goods, Duty Free spenders and leisure/holiday travelers
- like sport and are its active participants
- aware of fashion, determine fashion styles
- technically educated, owners of small to medium sized businesses
However, please note that recently, Zagreb International Airport has subcontracted most of its indoor and outdoor advertising services to IAAC Croatia, d.o.o. (Clear Channel Airports).
They are professionals in this business and have a clear focus of delivering the most effective and attractive formats for advertisers at Zagreb International Airport including:
- Access to valuable & diverse audiences
- Investment in formats, and a digital expansion strategy
- Strategically positioned advertising formats
- High dwell time in a prestigious, enclosed environment
- Attractive long-term sponsorship opportunities or short-term tactical solutions
Zagreb Int’l Airport, Terminal Building, Office Number 217, Ulica Rudolfa Fizira 1, Velika Gorica, HR-10150 Zagreb, Croatia. Cell: +385-912556677 or e-mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org